GUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUN

Official Forum of the Dark Orbit clan Have GUN Will Travel

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OUT BIDING EH?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IMPERIAL-KING
Beginner

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-27

OUT BIDING EH? Empty
PostSubject: OUT BIDING EH?   OUT BIDING EH? EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 10:46 am

Have you ever been waiting for something for a real long time and finally get the money to buy it, or at least bid on it. Well I am sure many of you

have.....So anyways, you bid on it, thinking it was enough money, wait, and keep refreshing the page just to see your name still on that particular

bid. Looks like you are going to win the bid eh? Well, 1:00min left you decide to refresh the page one last time, turns out you don't see your name,

instead you see "Cash-Reaper" in the bid you should of had! ....You think to yourself, "That Dooshbag Exclamation "..... You still have double what you Bid.

I would like to know from you guys, What would you do if you were in this position?

Would you attempt to outbid him, or take your money and wait for the next auction.

If you were once in this type of situation what did you do?

IMPERIAL-KING

GOOD LUCK
Back to top Go down
-_/~STEALTH~\_-[GUN]
Admin
-_/~STEALTH~\_-[GUN]

Male Number of posts : 149
Dark Orbit Name : -_/~S†EAL†H~\_[GUN]
Clan : GUN
Level : 16
Registration date : 2008-09-25

OUT BIDING EH? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUT BIDING EH?   OUT BIDING EH? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 10:12 pm

I would wait till next round bc its better than risking all your money and not winning
Back to top Go down
https://gunclan.forumotion.net
kingsman142
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Dark Orbit Name : .kingsman142.
Clan : S&M
Level : 9
Registration date : 2009-07-31

OUT BIDING EH? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUT BIDING EH?   OUT BIDING EH? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:56 am

I would keep the money because before you bid that much money, then only when it was 1 minute left, somebody bid higher. Well, Then "Cash-Reaper" would've won the goliath, so then he wouldn't die that fast unless he committed suicide, which I don't think anybody in thier right mind would do that. Then while he has the goliath and he's still living, he's out and he won't bid until he needs to get the ship repaired or he decides he wants to waste more uridium on another goliath. Then at that time, you wait when there's about 2 minutes left and you bid your amount that you bid last time and you'll have a high chance you'll win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OUT BIDING EH? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUT BIDING EH?   OUT BIDING EH? Empty

Back to top Go down

OUT BIDING EH?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GUN :: Bidding Headquarters :: Bidding Tips-
Jump to: