GUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUN

Official Forum of the Dark Orbit clan Have GUN Will Travel

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Actual Goliath Credit Price

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kingsman142
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Dark Orbit Name : .kingsman142.
Clan : S&M
Level : 9
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Actual Goliath Credit Price Empty
PostSubject: Actual Goliath Credit Price   Actual Goliath Credit Price EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:08 am

There are lots of people out there with goliath's. Some of them used uridium to buy them and some used credits to buy them. I've listened to

people on the game chat and on websites say stuff that goliaths are like 50 million credits, and I'm here to tell you that they are way off. The

actual credit pricing for a regular goliath is about 8 million credits. Here is an easy way to prove to you that I am right. Login to you darkorbit

account. Then at the top with the tabs called "Home, Hangar, Trade, Lab, Clan, Credits, Quest, Help". Well look at

the Credits tab. Click on that. Then at t he bottom of the page once you clicked on credits you will see a "To Banking" bar. Click on that. You

will come up with the banking information to buy uridium. Now look at the bottom of that pop-up. There are prices for uridium. Now look all the

way to the clear left of those prices and you should see a white box with a button called "Exchange". All you have to do is put how much

uridium you want to know the price of into that clear white box and underneath that is how much that uridium is in credits. So I put in 80000

since that's how much uridium a goliath is, then underneath in a box it said 8000000 (8,000,000) or in other words Eight Million. There is the

easiest way to see if you're paying what you should be paying. Now I've heard people say they get goliaths as low as 1 million credits. That's

possible but I don't belive them too much. But it is possible, So if you're willing to risk about 99% of losing 1 million credits then you better

pick the right time and right place to do it. So if you think 8 million is too much then try a lower price but I can tell you one thing, it'll be a

whole lot harder.
Back to top Go down

Actual Goliath Credit Price
Page 1 of 1