GUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUN

Official Forum of the Dark Orbit clan Have GUN Will Travel

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War Chats and Idiots (sent as a To ALL message)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
USS_Bambi
Co-Admin
USS_Bambi

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-09-26

War   Chats   and  Idiots    (sent as a To ALL message) Empty
PostSubject: War Chats and Idiots (sent as a To ALL message)   War   Chats   and  Idiots    (sent as a To ALL message) EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 6:21 pm

All it takes is the action of ONE to cause war for soooo many, as pgh100 did last night.... and others got shot at or down because of it.... He is no longer with us....

There are 3 easy ways to start wars, Steal a KILL and Cargo or accidently shoot someone else..... WE DO NOT need to steal anything or shoot anyone else in EIC so BE CAREFUL; the 3rd way is to insult someone in chat.... NOT good, also there are others on chat willing to insult you... So lets TRY and use some discretion in chat...

and also remember there are idiots out there too who would like nothing better than to bring GUN down.... do not be provoked by assassinator or any one else!

And lastly, you will NOT see me helping xXx, DtK, S*D, DAY or NBK.... I will BE HELPING ECA ECA2 AtE and H.E a lot. Again, be careful.
Back to top Go down
EDEADE[ĢŮŅ]
Spammer*

Male Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: War Chats and Idiots (sent as a To ALL message)   War   Chats   and  Idiots    (sent as a To ALL message) EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 9:12 am

USS_Bambi wrote:
All it takes is the action of ONE to cause war for soooo many, as pgh100 did last night.... and others got shot at or down because of it.... He is no longer with us....

There are 3 easy ways to start wars, Steal a KILL and Cargo or accidently shoot someone else..... WE DO NOT need to steal anything or shoot anyone else in EIC so BE CAREFUL; the 3rd way is to insult someone in chat.... NOT good, also there are others on chat willing to insult you... So lets TRY and use some discretion in chat...

and also remember there are idiots out there too who would like nothing better than to bring GUN down.... do not be provoked by assassinator or any one else!

And lastly, you will NOT see me helping xXx, DtK, S*D, DAY or NBK.... I will BE HELPING ECA ECA2 AtE and H.E a lot. Again, be careful.

You can turn cargo that is not yours off in settings top left hand corner of your screen. I did it cause i use to take cargo on accident sometimes. Also if your helping someone and they jump portal you will get the kill, some ppl dont know this so if they jump you jump also if your helping them. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
-_/~STEALTH~\_-[GUN]
Admin
-_/~STEALTH~\_-[GUN]

Male Number of posts : 149
Dark Orbit Name : -_/~S†EAL†H~\_[GUN]
Clan : GUN
Level : 16
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: War Chats and Idiots (sent as a To ALL message)   War   Chats   and  Idiots    (sent as a To ALL message) EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 1:47 pm

idk y NBK also was with war. I mean we had a pact with them and now they were at war

Also pgh100 is Officially Banned from this forum
Back to top Go down
https://gunclan.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Chats and Idiots (sent as a To ALL message)   War   Chats   and  Idiots    (sent as a To ALL message) Empty

Back to top Go down

War Chats and Idiots (sent as a To ALL message)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GUN :: GUN :: Clan Announcements-
Jump to: