GUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUN

Official Forum of the Dark Orbit clan Have GUN Will Travel

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sup, im demoy or justin in real life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
USS_Odyssey[ĢŮŅ]
S-Moderator

Male Number of posts : 74
Dark Orbit Name : USS_Odyssey[Gun]
Clan : [GUN]
Level : 15
Registration date : 2008-09-26

sup, im demoy or justin in real life Empty
PostSubject: sup, im demoy or justin in real life   sup, im demoy or justin in real life EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 3:46 pm

im 19 with an ankle injury so i cant work right now sopose to have surgery but the workmans comp wont hurry up and pay for it

i love to play with computers i plan on either being a video game designer or network engineer

i was born in kansas city missouri, and have moved around alot, ive been in california, north and south carolina (lived in north carolina for 5 years) been to kentucky, tennessee, texas, arizona, and colorado (only passed through the last 5)

i have no life, except games

i hope to go to a junior college in a 1 year for 2-4 years then ill go to devry or ittech for another 6 years for my masters and then join up as a intern at which ever i job i choose then while im workin i hope to get my docturite

im also known as demo (short for demolition), DDS (short for demoydoomstar), or DS (short for demoysephiroth); these are screen names only
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fekm2FtasOE

sup, im demoy or justin in real life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GUN :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: